Skip to content
- The American Society of Gene & Cell Therapy has an Annual Meeting in Washington D.C.
- The American Urological Association also has its Annual Meeting in Boston.
- AbbVie presents induction data from a Phase II trial upadacitinib trial and risankizumab data from a Phase II trial, both in Crohn’s disease at DWW.
- pSivida presents 20-week Duraset data from a Phase II study in posterior segment uveitis at ARVO.
- Pfizer presents data from its Xeljanz OCTAVE Sustain Phase III study in ulcerative colitis at DDW.
- Synergy Pharma presents Trulance data from two Phase III trials in constipation-predominant irritable bowel syndrome at DDW.
- Synthetic Biologics presents data from a ribaxamase Phase IIb trial in Clostridium difficile infections.
- Merck has a PDUFA date of Keytruda sBLA in combination with Alimta and carboplatin in first-line non-squamous non-small cell lung cancer regardless of PD-L1 expression.